Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Blog

After months of hearing you , "Should start a blog", I decided to try it. We shall see how well I keep up with it.

The Briggs Family is enjoying this new with our son Lane who is 6 months old and growing so fast. I marvel at all the new things he learns on his own, one cute thing is he loves to put his pacifer in his mouth all on his own. We just started food and I am happy to report that Lane loves spinach. R.J. and I started a garden about two months age and now we use our own home grown spinach for Lanes meals it is way fun.

R.J. is continuing his education with high hopes of completing his degree in the spring of 2009. I am enjoying staying at home with Lane and getting the opportunity to watch him grow and mature. We are excited for the new year and what it will bring

8 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah for starting a blog! I am so excited to keep in touch this way. You look so pretty in your family picture! I love that you started a garden I would love to do that.

The Yardley's said...

Well, it's about time! Now let's
see some pictures of that cute baby boy of yours!

laura said...

hi teresa! cute pictures.

Camrin said...

Teresa-
It is good to see you bloggin'. We really need to get together sometime. Mesquite isn't that far away from good old Logandale. Hope you are doing well. You sure have a cute little boy.
Camrin

Anonymous said...

Teresa. Congrats on your little boy. He's got the cutest face. Are you still living by Albertson's? You should come over again.

Vyanca said...

Your son is so cute.

Rodney & Teresa said...

hey i was surprised to see your name on the comments. It has been a long time like ten years I hope all is well I am trying to save your blogg on my page still learning the whole process. I am going to start doing it more well hope to hear from you
Teresa Briggs

Vyanca said...

It has been a long time. I'm glad to see that you are happy and doing good. Your baby is adorable. What have you been up to?