Friday, February 20, 2009

What an adjustment!

In my comments a friend stated, "Soon you won't remember what it was like to take care of one!" (I am waiting)
I have to admit I was feeling pretty confident with my parenting abilities. My toddler has spoiled us. However, this is the hardest adjustment I have ever dealt with this far; the lack of sleep, the emotions, the outbursts from my toddler, the laundry, the dishes, the cooking, the list goes on.

Safe to say I am not the only women that has ever felt this way. My hat is off to those of you with a lot of kids cause my two has just about done it for me. I ask ask Rodney daily if we are done. J/K

Children are a wonderful blessing that come with challenges but all great things do! Right!


Landon doing what Landon does best! At least during the day. The night is a different story!

Lane thinks that Landon is strong like Mom and Dad! He likes to sit on him, and smash his head again baby brothers head.

If Landon is not sleeping Landon is SCREAMING. A bit colic-y I think! Suggestion are welcome!!!

2 comments:

SheriDawn said...

Congratulations :) Maybe it's a number 2 thing. We lived off of Equate brand gas drops.

Tam said...

My second was like that too. It gets better, just wait (and wait). how far apart ar those two? Good luck. I love your posts and pictures.