So on Wednesday morning my ob-gyn (the most awesome doctor) informed us we should be induced into labor that night. This was due to a few factors; my huge baby that was getting even bigger, my doctor was going on vacation, and lets face it he was probably sick in tired of dealing with me and my craziness. So thanks to modern medicine, we were able to do a little planning with this baby. Instead of the tradition, "Holy Crap Rodney we need to go to the hospital!" (The story of the last two deliveries)
So to the point of this whole story; we drove home and my wonderful husband started cleaning my house like a mad man! I mean better than I clean, tubs, toilets, floors all scrubbed, laundry done, sheets changed, the works!
I so appreciate him and all he does for me and our family. What an amazing catch he was, so glad he chose me.
1 comment:
That is so sweet of him! But you deserve it, being preggo and dealing with 2 toddlers! Did you have the little guy yet?? Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment