Ethan Lamar Briggs was born on April 22, 2010. He was 8 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches and doing great. We are happy to have this new little bundle of joy in our family. Lane is the best big brother and Landon is still trying to figure it out. Soft in not an option for Landy, with time he will figure it out.


6 comments:
Congratulations!! He is such a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure it's a handful with 3 little boys, but Rodney is such a good guy, I bet he helps out a lot.
I wish you were closer, we'd come visit! If you ever come to Utah, let me know!
I'm glad everything went well for you! I hate hospitals, too - I almost get more rest at home because the nurses don't bother me every 2 hours. So annoying, huh??
Congrats again. He's so handsome.
He is precious and you look great! I am so happy to see your cute family. Miss you!
Amber
Congratulations, Teresa. All of your boys are so cute.
Congratulations! You look so pretty, especially for just having had a baby and claiming to be grumpy! You make cute boys Teresa.
Aw, congratulations Teresa! (I know, I'm about a month late). Your boys are such cute little men, I can't get over it.
I didn't even know you were pregnant, until I saw you a month, or two, ago at the egg hunt. I can't believe you have 3 little guys now! Congratulations! Ethan is adorable.
Post a Comment