Holy cow what has happened in a year+. A lot!
Dad Graduated! With 4 yr degree in Biology!!!!!We could not be more PROUD of Him
(oh crap just noticed wrong Cert! I can't find the picture of the right one this will have to due until then)
Mom had twins! Hannah Jennean & Rodney "Haydn" 6lbs & 6lbs 3 oz.Dad run his first MUD RUN and loved it.
I could and should keep adding pictures but I will spare you the torture.
The rest of the happening of the Briggs Bunch
We are busy! Right bet you could have guessed that.
Stats might be a good place to start
Dad - AKA the man
Works at Mesa View Hospital and is loving it. Applying to P.A. school this summer. Great dad great Hubby
Mom- AKA Manager of Chaos
Busy
Lane-
turned 5 recently! not going to kinder this year but loves his amazing Mrs. Parker. Sassy and has a little attitude
Landon-
sweet boy on outside a little devilish on the inside. Teases brothers just to be a tease. I'm going to be in the principles office more times than I care to be, due to teasing people to the point of tears.
Ethan-
wow has been a sweet boy..........until a month go. All of you 3rd children will relate to this. He is done being pushed around.
Twins One Word
HARD!
Well in a nut shell
The Briggs Bunch (in Order top to bottom)
Rodney
Teresa
Lane
Landon
Ethan
Hannah
Haydn


3 comments:
I love the update. You are amazing. What a great family you have! Keep being superwoman! Love you girl.
YAY so good to hear from you!!!!
TWINS??? Man girl, you are super mom. Or just do it because you have no choice, eh?? That's what it comes down to for me most days. :)
Congrats on your cute little family. Sounds so fun (and busy!).
Please keep us updated!!
Teresa, Yay for an update! Congrats on the twins! They are beautiful! Glad to see you are doing so well! :)
- Lara H.
(Krysta Cox's little sis.) :)
Post a Comment