Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!


This is Lane's Christmas Eve opening session. We opened presents with my mother that night. Lane received a ton of things for Christmas and enjoyed being the life of every party we went to. I wonder who he gets that trait from??





This is Christmas Morning at our house. Santa brought Lane a train table and a basketball hoop. Upon seeing the basketball it was all over. Rodney and I were unable to distract him long enough to open any other presents.
With that The Briggs Family is not sad to see Christmas go. We do however wish the true Christmas spirit would stay all year long but happy to see the worldly portion of Christmas go by the way side as many of the worldly traditions do.

I hope all had a very merry Christmas and are ready to ring in the new year.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Christmas with kids is the best! I woke up at 5:00 a.m. excited to see my kids get up and open their presents - unfortunately they didn't wake up for two more hours!

Whitney Baldwin said...

Lane is so stinking cute!! And it was so good to see you guys even for just a few minutes!