Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank heavens for the Priesthood

Okay I have to admit, I think my last post was a bit mellow dramatic. However I was extremely overwhelmed, but after weathering the storm I am happy to say it wasn't that bad. After about two days of Landon being sick and going to the hospital we decided that a healing blessing was the best possible course of action. So Gary Marshall and Rodney gave Landon his healing blessing and after that all better. A little conjested but not to bad. So I am happy to report that the Briggs are healthly again!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sometimes being mellow dramatic is just what you need to make it through the day! I am glad that things are going better. Hope it continues going well.

Camrin said...

The Priesthood this AWESOME! Glad to hear that all is well! :)

Cassey said...

I am glad to hear that all is well in the Briggs household again.

Amber said...

Happy Day! We are so blessed to have the priesthood.