Saturday, June 6, 2009

09' Family Pictures

Rodney and I had a friend take our family pictures. It was soooo windy that day. Rodney and I left the photo shoot a little disappointed, thinking that none of the pictures would turn out. Well the opposite happen we loved them. Here are a few of our favorites;
The only smile we got from this boy all day long. I think he went out of his way to make it extremely difficult for us.
Our little man! Growing up so fast
The whole family!!!
I love this picture of the boys together. Lane is quite the big brother.
I am still in awe over the fact the Rodney and I have been blessed with two healthy and happy boys. We love watching them experience life and learn new things. What a blessing it is!


2 comments:

Stuart Humes said...

Great Pictures! Your boys are so cute!

Amy said...

I love the picture of the two boys together at the end :) Too precious!!!