We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
Friday, November 20, 2009
Adult fun!
After most of the guests from Lane's party left. Us adults took full advantage of the slide. Or should I say us mothers. We had a blast! We went down the slide a million times and a million different ways. It was so therapeutic. We rather enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to have a good time and not dealt with the children and their needs. We need more nights like this.
Hey girl!! I found you off Estelle's blog - and I'm so glad! It's fun to see your cute little family. Congrats on little Landon, what a sweetie! I can't remember if you knew or not, but I got pregnant the summer of NY, and my baby Luke is now 9 months old. Lots of craziness that summer, huh?? : ) Check out my blog kristen-enjoyingeverymoment.blogspot.com. Where are you guys at right now?
1 comment:
Hey girl!! I found you off Estelle's blog - and I'm so glad! It's fun to see your cute little family. Congrats on little Landon, what a sweetie! I can't remember if you knew or not, but I got pregnant the summer of NY, and my baby Luke is now 9 months old. Lots of craziness that summer, huh?? : ) Check out my blog kristen-enjoyingeverymoment.blogspot.com. Where are you guys at right now?
Post a Comment