Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Demons!

I have 3 of the sweetest, funniest, craziest, extra pilliest ( not a word but I like it pill-lee) boys in the world. I swear they go from angel to demon in less than a second.
Today was extremely unbearable. My sweet Lane ran there me, hit me and his brothers, told me to shut up like 4 times. My sweet Landon repeated every word his brother said, so yes 4 times more, being told to shut up. (might I add that is my biggest pet peeve of all time) had 2 pee pee accidents, screamed awhile throwing himself on the ground. Banner day, wow after reading that I think I need to apply for SUPER NANNY!

Things to be grateful for = thinking........thinking.......nothing coming to mind......oh yeah the 11 month old boy a.k.a Ethan can't walk or talk!

Here is to a better tomorrow-

I am sure I have shared this quote before but it rings to true today.....
You can't have a brand new start but you can start today and have a brand new end! Ardith Kapp time out for women 2010

No comments: