Monday, February 7, 2011

Life........

As I was dropping my Laner Bug off to pre-school, his teacher was chatting with me and give me some insightful words. She said, Her son was going through a divorce and had moved back in with her and her husband. Throughout the course she found herself struggling, being thrown back into full time mother and full time teacher. One night while cooking dinner she was chatting with herself in her head (as us mothers tend to do) and said " When am I going to get my life back?" In the moment she realized, this is my life! It isn't what I thought my life was going to be but it is my life.
As I have ponder this I have to laugh many times I have said," What about me? When am I going to get my life back? Guess what this is my life!
Finding joy in the here and now is sometimes tough. But we must Count our many blessing name them one by one!

Things rarely turn out the way we want or some times think they should! Live by faith and trust in the Lord!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

I had this same conversation with myself! And I was reminded to count my blessings. It's amazing how many there are. Thanks for this great reminder!

Tam said...

Hit to the core. Thanks, Teresa!