

I have heard a million times , " UPDATE YOUR BLOG!" Although I have never been good at this sort of thing. I have a good excuse the cord t0 my camera that uploads the picture to the computer was misplace. After ordering a new one we found the old one. So I am trying to catch you all up on the happening of the Briggs Family. We are back in the Valley and loving it! The conveniece of a vehicles is priceless. I have up loaded a few pictures for you to view to see how much our Little Man Lane has changed since my last blog. Just a quick catch up;R.J. is still in school( it feels like forever) and close to completing his undergrad. He is working hard to get a job at a hospital in Las Vegas. So his application to medical school will look more appealing. Also, he is busy with the Young Men's program in the Spanish Branch
I am enjoying all the fun of being a mom of a toddler, he is pretty mellow but he has his moments. For those that are unaware, I am 27 weeks pregnant with our second boy. I am due February 8Th, 2009. The exact day my oldest son gets to go to nursery! Hopefully he goes. I am also working for the County again helping out with programs and organizing the Youth sports teams.
Lane is walking , started the day after his first birthday. He loves his new freedom. Last week he learned how to go down the slide in the back yard by himself. He still wants mom to be close by to catch him if necessary.
Well now you are all caught up with the Briggs Family. I have enjoyed reading other blogs and knowing whats going on with everyone. I can't promise but I will try to keep up with my posting.
I hope you enjoy the pictures

4 comments:
Hi, my husband is a doctor in town and works at most of the hospitals doing open heart surgeries. He might be able to help R.J get a job. What kind of job is he looking for? E mail me vyanca13@yahoo.com
glad to see you back
your little boy is adorable. congrats on number two!
What a cute picture of you and your sweet boy.
Post a Comment