We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Compliments to the chef!
Tonight's dinner was Chicken Alfredo. One of the very few things Rodney and I can get Lane to eat. We put it into a pile on his highchair and he began to stuff entire hand fulls of it into his mouth.
I am so happy to see that you have joined the blogging world again. Your little guy is so big and cute. I love seeing him eating his yummy pasta that face is adorable.
3 comments:
pasta is a favorite at our house as well. lane is so cute! congrats on baby #2.
we need to get together sometime. where are you living at?
We are in the Valley still we are renting a home.
I am so happy to see that you have joined the blogging world again. Your little guy is so big and cute. I love seeing him eating his yummy pasta that face is adorable.
Two kids is great! You will love it. Congrats.
Post a Comment